Saturday, March 28, 2015

Circus Vargas & Random

We had a traveling circus come to town and we decided to take the girls to their very first circus! I really had no idea what to expect. I haven't been to a circus since I was a kid. I actually am not sure if I've ever been to one. But it was really fun. There were lots of cool acts and tricks. It was a little long for Zara and she got bored towards the end. But Kitana was in awe the whole time. They invited all the kids about to the stage before the show started and had them practice balancing feathers on their hands and noses. They also played limbo. It was fun to have something to do while we waited.





It was pretty much pitch black in there. My camera is the best!


She was my favorite. 

 
This guy stressed me out! I swear he almost fell twice! 


Kitana really wanted a picture with the pretty girls and Zara wanted a picture with the clown. Zara had been asking if there was going to be a clown. I was very happy that there was one :)



These are just other random pictures from March.
She just loves story time. They always do cute little crafts and it's nice for her to have something that is her own while Kitana is at school.

I will take any chance I get to take pictures of my kids sleeping (or close to it!) I hardly ever get to see them sleep since they are soo sleep trained!

Tire swing at Grammy & Papas.


I was extra missing Kitana one day. Paul came home early from work one day and stayed with Z. I picked up K from school and told her to pick something fun to do.  She picked to go play at the mall. It was some much needed one on one time with her. She is just the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment