May and June have always been busy months for us between Paul's birthday, my birthday, mother's day, father's day and now we are blessed to add in Zara's birthday :) Unfortunately the only pictures I have from these events happen to be from my birthday. I would normally probably just skip over this post, but I got a juicer and have been way too excited about it to not post it! My parents have been doing a raw food diet and have started a juicing fad in our family. I watched each of my siblings acquire one (except Jordyn) and waited anxiously for one as well! I got spoiled and Paul got one for me for my birthday and we LOVE it! It came with the DVD fat, sick and nearly dead. We were very inspired by it and would love to one day do the juice fast for 10 days, but right now we are still focusing on being parents to our 2 children and hope to do it soon!
We have been drinking green juice in the morning and are really enjoying it. It feels nice to know that my intake of vegetables has greatly increased :)
My birthday ice-cream. Paul got me carmel...yummy! It's been great to eat sweets again. I am patiently waiting for the doctor's approval to exercise and plan to do insanity, hopefully my extra weight will come off quickly! And yes, Kitana got herself dressed this day :)
Sleeping while we watched Fat, sick and nearly dead. Also, she spits up a ton!
Fallon! My family watched that movie too and we all bought juicers too! We will have to share recipes.. I will be honest I don't juice as much these days but I want to get back into it. this is Shannon by the way...
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you got a juicer! It really is such a great feeling knowing you are drinking tons of veggies every time you juice! That is so great!
ReplyDelete