Friday, April 24, 2015

Father/Daughter Dance

Kitana's school hosted their first Father/Daughter dance. They were both super excited to attend. It was Paul's idea to get her a little corsage. It was so sweet! I didn't even know that made them in children's sizes. When he gave it to her, her face lit up and she said, "Thank you Da-Da." I will always remember your reaction. I could tell that she felt very special. These two have always had a great bond and I'm so glad they got to enjoy such a fun night together. Zara was feeling a bit left out, so she took some pictures with the corsage too. 

They had a blast at the dance!! Paul said that Kitana was very shy and hesitant at first. Turns out, she thought they had to get up in front of everyone on the stage and do a dance. No wonder she was nervous! But Paul talked her through it and once she warmed up there was no stopping her! She danced the night away and the videos of her dancing are just priceless. When they got home, Kitana was so hyped up and couldn't stop dancing and talking all about it. I've never seen her so happy!








No comments:

Post a Comment