It has been our family tradition to look at the Christmas lights in Rancho every year. We've been doing this since we were dating and haven't skipped a year (except the mission years). It's even more fun now that we have kids to enjoy it with. We used to drive through and look at them from the car, but the last 3 years we've decided to get out and walk. It's sooo much more fun this way! There are even people selling hot chocolate, churros, cookies, nachos etc...This is the one family tradition that is all our own, and we love it!
We call this face "big eyes!"
This picture was from last year. We thought she would be soo excited to see all the lights and this is what she noticed most...(see below picture)
I saw this snowman santa thing again this year and wanted Kitana to take a picture with it. I told her to reach out and try to touch it. And this it what she did. Didn't pose for the picture, but literally tried to touch it...kids are the best! Also I noticed she is wearing the same jacket!
A nice lady walking by offered to take a family picture for us. I love it when people do that!!
All snugged up and ready to go!
Just one of the amazing houses. I liked this one b/c it was a little more low key but still extravagant at the same time...if that makes sense :)






How Fun...Zara looks huge in the bjorn...I cant believe how big she is...wasnt she born like yesterday?
ReplyDeleteShe has gotten really big really fast! How was your christmas?
DeleteI always say I want to go down there. I went when I was little. But we never make it :(
ReplyDeleteYou should go! Totally worth it and I suggest going on a week day :)
Delete