Kitana's grandma (paul's mom) has been teaching her how to swim this summer. She used to teach swimming lessons and is great with kids in the water so we lucked out to get some free swimming lessons! Kitana learned really quickly and was pretty much swimming within a week. Paul took her over every morning while I stayed home with Zara. She holds her breath for forever! Joni says she can hold it longer than any kid she's ever seen before. She does get a lot of practice in our hot tub :)
Doing the jellyfish...too cute!
Zara's been practicing the one handed trick and is getting better at it!
She also loves books :)
I am so glad Kitana can swim!! Isn't it the best feeling??!!?? And Zara is too cute, Falon! I love her skinny jeans :) Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love the updates....and I am so jealous of all of Zara's hair...poor Reese has none! Anyhow too cute and miss you guys like crazy! Also my boys are no where near swimming, thats so awesome that Kitana learned to swim so fast. Maybe she can give my boys lessons.
ReplyDelete